Date of appointment as Senior Registrar: 4th October 2012
Promoted to Assistant Professor: 1st November 2013
Promoted to Associate Professor: 23rd June 2018 to date
- A dedicated teacher who believes in principles of active learning of students and always tries to inculcate innovative methods of learning in her teaching
- Completed Masters in Health Professions Education (MHPE) in 2016
- Working as Secretary DME and Faculty Development, Evaluation and Research in CMH LMC since 2016. Actively involved in planning of FD workshops
- Nominated examiner by CPSP in 2016
- Registered supervisor for FCPS trainees since 2015
- Put forward the idea and organized 3 symposia on “International Women’s Day” in the college, the last being on 25th March, 2019
- Actively involved in planning and conducting several workshops related to Obs/gynae in the department including SOGP pre-conference workshops
- Actively involved in research with 14 publications, several ongoing research projects and 2 research supervisions of student research
- 3 international submissions (1 eposter accepted in RCOG World Congress, Birmingham in 2016 and 2 e posters accepted in RCOG World Congress, London in 2019)
- Reviewer of Journal of Society of Obstetrics and Gynecologists of Pakistan
- Awarded membership of college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan in 1998
- Awarded fellowship of college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan in 2008
- Member SOGP Society of Obstetrics and Gynecologists of Pakistan
- Perinatal Mortality; A Survey . Pakistan Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Vol 7 No 2, 1994, pages 1-8.
- Caesarean Surgery in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Vol 7 No 2, 1994, pages 23-32.
- Case Report: Hydatidiform Mole with persistent vaginal bleeding, treated by vaginal hysterectomy. Pakistan Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Vol 7 No 2, 1994, pages 74-76.
- “Closure vs. Nonclosure peritoneum in cesarean section” Pakistan Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.Vol17 No 1, 2009,pages 14-17.
- Endometrial carcinoma following long term tamoxifen therapy. RMJ. Vol 39 No 4, 2014.
- Impact of peer assessment on self-directed learning in undergraduate medical students. The Collaborator. p17-26, 2016.
- CME and improvement of patient care: hand in hand. The Collaborator. p10-15, 2016.
- Oral assessment in medical education: time for change. PAFMJ. Vol 66 No 2, 2016.
- Evaluation of educational environment of nursing undergraduates based on DREEM model in institute of nursing, CMH Lahore Medical College. PAFMJ. Vol 66 No 3, 2016, pages 444-48.
- Association of pre-eclampsia in anemic pregnant women. JCMHLMC 2018. Vol2(1): 33-37.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of family planning among Pakistani women attending a tertiary care hospital. PAFMJ. Vol 69 (Supple-2), 2019.
- Post-placental intrauterine contraceptive device (PPIUCD): Women’s experience at Combined Military Hospital, Lahore. Accepted for publication in JCMHLMC
- Comparison of oral progesterone with oral progesterone plus inj hCG for the management of threatened miscarriage. Accepted for publication in JCMHLMC
- Comparison of cervical cerclage and vaginal progesterone in cervical insufficiency. Accepted for publication in PAFMJ.
- Prevalence of polycystic ovarian disease in medical students of a private medical college
- Comparison of oral and parenteral iron supplementation in improving iron stores during pregnancy
- Menopause rating scale (MRS) as outcome measure for women’s health and quality of life
- Perceptions of CME participants regarding improvement of patient care through CME activities in Lahore district
- Perceptions of medical students at the start and end of Gynae/obs rotation and its impact on career choice